2. The episode of Angel where Cordelia gets her haunted apartment. It's the best episode of anything in television history.
I feel you so hard girl.3. Mischievous kittens.
4. Painting my nails- black to match my soul.
5. The beautiful twinkling lights of Manhattan. If you're not from the area, you might not know that the weekend after Thanksgiving the city emits even more light pollution than normal in the form of string lights bedecking every mid-town business and Upper East Side biddie's townhouse. I love it.
6. Thinking of things to put on my 100 Things To Do in 2014 list.
7. Thinking about actually being able to do those things when my freaking finals end aaaargh.